Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's a Hodge Podge

It's another Challenge at DSO with KimB. The September Colour Challenge useing the swatch of wonderful colours chosen and shared by KimB.

I am no Designer...please be gentle...LOL..I just enjoy playing along and hope you will pop over to the DSO forum, and view the challenges listed there and peak in on the Colour Challenge. There is alot of great mini kits there to download and enjoy. Mix and match them and create a layout and post it for everyone to OOOO....AWWWWW....and then at the end of the Challenge....KimB will send out a bonus to you for just playing along.
So come on over and enjoy the fun, and great shares offered.

Here is my little Mini Kit, Hodge Podge for download.

I also want to share a link to a wonderful free font, well at least I think it's fabulous and would be a nice one for scrapbooking. Again this is not mine, just shareing the link to the free Font. It's called Patterns & Dots.

Have a fabulous Day....
LynO

11 comments:

Darleen said...

Very stunning. You did a terrific job. Thanks for sharing it.

makeyesup said...

Pretty set of jewels, thanks.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

Miss Behaving [badly] said...

You are so humble, no designer - Please! I am downloading your handywork as we speak - tada!
That maketh you a designer, in my eyes - or a creator if you prefer.
And that's good enough for me, and I actually LOVE those purpley scroll things (see me no designer either)
I have never seen them before and I am probably the most prolific freebie hunter there is, I have 160GB of freebies *blush* but yes I have not opened all of these.
I love your blog, love your style and sorry, I love your designs.
You are just going to have to live with it ;)

xoxoxoxo
Miss Renee

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for sharing this lovely kit...

Sky said...

This is beautiful! What do you mean you are no designer? Silly woman! There is lovely design work in this mini. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Sky said...

Forgot! Thanks for the link on the font. I haven't seen this one and I love its funkiness. :-)

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much for the lovely freebie!

Anonymous said...

I was reading your last posts when i "stumbled" upon some gorgeous embellisments Miss No Designer !
I fully agree with Miss Renée.
As far as i remember, your previous presents to us were amazing whose work touched perfection.
When i open these brand new creations, i'll be able to confirm this statement. Or not... ;D
Merci BEAUCOUP to share these beautiful creations of yours with us !!
C from Paris ☺

fl_connie said...

Oh - this is lovely! I love those cutouts/overlays - whatever they are called! thanks so much!

Angi said...

Love, love, love the column & jewelry pieces! Great job on the challenge. Thanks for sharing.